- 01-Apr-2017 to 30-Jun-2017 (MST)
- General Steel & Supply
- Dickinson, ND, USA
- Full Time
Paid Time Off, Profit Sharing, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Identity Theft Protection
Employee will perform various welding duties on manufacturing of new equipment and refurbishing of heavy equipment. The employee must have experience with both stick and wire welding. Experience with machining is a plus. There may be some overnight travel required with this position.
- Capable of basic welding duties and fabrication.
- Assist with checking accuracy and quality of all phases of fabrication.
- Operate basic shop equipment - shear, press, iron worker, etc.
- Practice and enforce company's safety policies.
- Follow directions of the supervisor.
- Read and follow blueprints.
- Maintain records and paperwork for all jobs.
- Work cooperatively with other employees.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Welding skills with both stick and wire welders.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Experience with machining a plus.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.