- 30-Mar-2017 to 31-May-2017 (MST)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel Billings
- Billings, MT, USA
- Full Time
Paid Time Off, Profit Sharing, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Identity Theft Protection
Fisher Industries is a 65-year-old company dedicated to all phases of aggregate processing including design and manufacturing of crushing, washing, screening and conveying equipment. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.fisherind.com. We are looking to hire Aggregate Delivery Drivers at our pit in Billings, MT. This position requires occasional deliveries out of town. Klowledge of dump truck, belly dumps, side dumps, and a slinger is preferred.
- Must adhere to all company and DOT safety policies.
- Work in adverse weather conditions
- Maintain accurate logbooks and timecards.
- Willing to operate any vehicle assigned
- Make accurate and prompt deliveries.
- Work within the organizational structure.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Become familiar with our products.
- Maintain a clean truck apperance.
- Climbing in and out of truck daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous truck driving experience (concrete experience preferred, but not required)
- Possess and maintain a valid Commercial Driver License (Class A minimum requirement)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.