- 12-Apr-2017 to 31-May-2017 (MST)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel Livingston, MT
- Livingston, MT, USA
- Full Time
PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, 401k, Profit Sharing
Fisher Industries is a 65-year-old company dedicated to all phases of aggregate processing including design and manufacturing of crushing, washing, screening and conveying equipment. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.fisherind.com. We are currently seeking a mechanic to work in our Livingston, MT location.
Mechanics will perform routine maintenance as well as minor and major repairs on all the equipment. They will be responsible for examining the equipment when it is in for scheduled service to determine additional service needs.
1. Perform regular scheduled service to all equipment.
2. Perform major repairs when needed to equipment.
3. Document and discuss with supervisor any major repairs that are discovered.
4. Maintain an orderly work area.
5. Document all service work done to equipment.
6. Mechanics are expected to supply personal tools
7. May need to attend additional training sessions with different equipment manufacturers.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Mechanical schooling preferred but will do additional training.
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in related field
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.