- 19-Apr-2017 to 31-May-2017 (MST)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel Nevada
- Henderson, NV, USA
- $16-$20 DOE
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, PTO, Profit Sharing, 401k, Identity Theft Protection
The Equipment Operator must be able to operate a scraper/loader/dozer/crusher according to project specifications. The individual will be responsible for servicing and maintaining equipment on a daily basis. This position will work near Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada.
1. Operate equipment efficiently to maintain production goals.
2. Assist with setup and tear down of plants.
3. Perform general maintenance, repair, and service equipment as required or directed by supervisor.
4. General housekeeping of equipment and plant on a daily basis or as directed by supervisor.
5. Individual must be able to lift objects weighing 80 lb. on a regular basis.
6. The use of a shovel to move material will be necessary.
7. Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by M.S.H.A. and company policy.
8. Perform pre-shift inspections on equipment prior to startup.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must hold an M.S.H.A. 5000-23 certificate.
2. Able to operate equipment efficiently to maintain project specifications.
3. Team player.
4. Mechanical knowledge of equipment and able to perform routine maintenance.
5. Basic knowledge of welding and using a cutting torch.
6. Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.