- 20-Apr-2017 to 31-May-2017 (MST)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel Arizona
- Wickenburg, AZ, USA
- 19-23 DOE
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, PTO, Profit Sharing, 401k
The Class A Truck Driver will be responsible for transporting oversize and overweight equipment to the job sites. The drivers will be exposed to different situations and equipment in performing their assigned task. They will be responsible for maintaining their assigned equipment. This specific position will be based out of Wickenburg, AZ.
1. Confidence and ability to transport oversize loads.
2. Work in adverse weather conditions.
3. Overnight travel required.
4. Must adhere to all company and DOT safety policies.
5. Maintain accurate logbooks and time cards
6. Able to handle permitting for oversize and overweight loads.
7. Willing to operate any vehicle assigned.
8. Make accurate and prompt deliveries.
9. Help with set up and tear down of plant operations.
10. Maintain and service transportation equipment.
11. Operate heavy equipment for loading and unloading purposes.
12. Operate loaders to facilitate gravel hauling operations.
13. Work within the organizational structure.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be at least 21 years old, and have previous driving experience (concrete experience preferred, though not required.)
2. Must possess a CDL, Class A with all endorsements.
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
4. Should have mechanical skills to perform maintenance on equipment.
5. Must provide a valid DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
6. Must be able to provide past driving record, and current MVR.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.