- 20-Apr-2017 to 31-May-2017 (MST)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel Louisiana
- Belle Chasse, LA, USA
- 19-23 DOE
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, 401k
The Heavy Equipment Oiler must be able to fuel and service crushing, construction and paving equipment. The individual will be responsible for servicing and maintaining equipment on a daily basis. This position is for our Louisiana Operations.
1. Operate a CDL truck with a class A or B licenses with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
2. Must be able to work shift work.
3. Must be able to maintain PM records using a computer.
1. Must hold an M.S.H.A. 5000-23 certificate.
2. Able to operate equipment efficiently to move to service .
3. Team player.
4. Mechanical knowledge of equipment and able to perform routine maintenance.
5. Basic knowledge of welding and using a cutting torch.
6. Applicant must be at least 25 years old.
7. Must have at least 3-5 years experience.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.